Don't Do Ultherapy for Under Eye Area - Grand Rapids, MI

Was hesitant if I opt for eyelid surgery and...

Was hesitant if I opt for eyelid surgery and wanted to give a non- surgical procedure a try. It was more than unpleasant, it was just painful like getting electro shocks . I was in disbelieve that I was told it will might feel uncomfortable at points but it is perceived to be pain free. The technician was very careful with the dose of numbing injections and spend about 45 min ( and probably 20+ injections) to numb my under eye area. I had the impression she lacked experience in this field. No visible improvement after all the money and pain - wished I had gone for surgery instead. After the 3 months consultation they took some pictures, asked me if I see a difference - that's it. Did not get to see the doctor whose office I visited.

Oh no :( So much pain and money and no change. I can definitely understand why you wish you had gone with surgery. When the staff at the office you went to asked if you could see a change, did they say if they could see one?

Another plastic Surgeon recommended me applying it...

Another plastic Surgeon recommended me applying it to the Under Eye area pointing out the discomfort was caused by being used incorrectly. Any similar experience for that area by other patients - did it improve tightness in other cases?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

The rating would have been different would the procedure been done by someone more professional and not newly trained. At one point the doctor himself came in to check on the progress : he administered some injections which not only were not painful but also did lead to a result to numb the under eye area. Biggest disappointment was during my after visit not feeling that they really cared - I was told it works with some and not with others for that area.