Incredibly Skilled and Caring Costmetic Surgeon: Dr. Leppink - Grand Rapids, MI

There was no other way to rid of gynecomastia and...

There was no other way to rid of gynecomastia and the condition had an extreme emotional affect on me and how I viewed myself. I had the surgery performed when I was just 17 years old and have never regretted one small bit of it...in fact, if I had not had the procedure done and had not had Dr. Leppink as my physician, I do not think I would be anywhere near where I am in life at this point. I am now 26 as of this year (2012) and blessed with wonderful career and personal happiness. People greatly underestimate the emotional tole certain physical attributes have on an individual's confidence, focus, and success in life.

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Leppink is one of the most patient and thorough physicians I have ever met. His attention to individual patient details and excellence in his surgical procedure have completely blown me away. My procedure was already 8 years ago from April of this year, and I can still say that Dr. Leppink's results, care, and personal attention to me have completely changed my life for the better. I cannot express my gratitude in further words with this review...it is far beyond that.