I Love my Results! - Grand Rapids, MI

I had a full lift, rotated my nipple up, 410...

I had a full lift, rotated my nipple up, 410 implant and a new piece called seriscaffold. Honestly everyone says you will be up and moving the next day but the pain hit me the next day. Luckily I had a wonderful surgeon and he has a team of nurses available as much as you need and I had my surgeons cell phone to call. I only took pain meds the first few days and it was all because of the seriscaffold. It was painful BUT my breast have only settled and dropped less than 1mm from the original date of my surgery that I had a year ago. I did put on bio serum for the scars. Everything is smooth, flush, and feels like me. I would never go back and do it again without this implant and the seriscaffold. I love everything and I would go back to this office in a heartbeat! I am 30 now and waited to do this, thought about it for about 10 years. I wanted a lift, to look natural and stay close to the same size or slightly bigger. He did everything I asked and more. I couldn't be happier!!!
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Love the doctor the office staff and the office!

Congratulations on your breast lift and augmentation! I'm happy to hear you love your results. The internal bra (seriscaffold) seems to be a great option for maintaining a lift and aug. We'd love to see some before and after photos if you're comfortable posting them. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!