Would Do This Again in a Heartbeat! - Grand Rapids, MI

I had felt self-conscious about my breast size for...

I had felt self-conscious about my breast size for years, but had always felt quite selfish about wanting to have my appearance changed, and also quite scared to have the procedure itself.

When it came time for the surgery, I had absolutely no 'jitters' or second thoughts because our appointments had been so thorough and the office as a whole so welcoming.

Within just 5 days of the surgery I was back at work, at a medium-physically demanding job, not just at a desk. He met with me 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and a year after surgery, and will meet with me every 1-2 years afterwards for my optimal health at no additional charge.

I am just 27 years old, and had been 26 when I had the surgery. I am glad that someone had written that they wished they would have done this type of procedure when they were 25. They had waited until their 40's, and afterwards regretted all of the years they put it off. If you are able to do this, even if younger, GO FOR IT!! I haven't regretted this decision for a moment, and have had a great year of enjoying my new figure.

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ringler AND his staff deserve 5 stars across the board. I chose them based on his amazing credentials (there are few if not NONE in the Grand Rapids Area who have all of the certifications he possesses) and also his desire to LISTEN and treat each patient as an individual, not a paycheck! I felt valued, cared for, and listened to. Don't just take my word for it, set up a complimentary consultation and see for yourself! I did hours of research online to find good doctors in the area, and also visited different offices. Dr. Ringler's office far exceeded my expectations! As opposed to the others I had visited, he took the most time to listen to my desires, acknowledge and answer my concerns, and figure out the best plan for ME, individually. The cost for this procedure was $1500 more than at the other offices I had gone to, but you CANNOT trade feeling safe, fully cared for, and being individually treated for a price tag!! I did not feel safe and comfortable anywhere else.

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! I'm glad you're so pleased.