Nursing Mother Needed Help...- Grand Rapids, MI

After nursing four children, my breast were pretty...

After nursing four children, my breast were pretty much "gone". I kept thinking "If I could only fill up all this sagging skin." I was pretty self conscience, especially in bathing suits and at the gym. I decided it was time to do some investigating into an augmentation. It is also really cool that you can see your "after" pictures before the actual surgery because of a 3D imaging he has in the office. It has been several years now and I am thrilled with my results. So natural and comfortable, I forget I had the surgery, they feel like my own, only BETTER!

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

I heard about him from a friend. Then I went to Dr Bengtson's office and was so impressed with him and his staff. His credentials are very impressive as well. I know a significant percentage of his Augmentation surgeries are actually correcting other Dr's mistakes, now that says a lot. I checked out several different doctors in the Grand Rapids area when a friend told me about Dr. Bengtson. My husband and I were very comfortable with him from the initial consultation. I have told several friends about Dr Bengtson and they have been thrilled too. I felt like I had to share with the Real Self community about how wonderful my experience has been with Dr Bengtson and his wonderful staff. I am so thankful!!!