1 Happy Camper -Grand Rapids, MI

I just love my new look! Children and time had...

I just love my new look! Children and time had been taking its toll on me. I finally decided to do something about it. Implants seemed like a good place to start.

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

I opted to see 2 different physicians and am so glad I chose Dr Brundage!! I saw a physician, just down the street, who said that I needed a breast lift and implants. However, when I had my consult by Dr Brundage he was very matter of fact and said, "NO" to a breast lift and said that, "all he would be doing was taking my money in exchange for unnecessary scars." He was right! It has now been a few months and I am soooo pleased. Dr Brundage established my trust and confidence and with the money I saved, I will be at the Centre for Plastic Surgery sooner than later for additional procedures.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.