Breast Augmentation After Fatty Tissue Removal - Grand Rapids, MI

Dr. Bengtson removed a lump in my breast which...

Dr. Bengtson removed a lump in my breast which ended up to be fatty tissue. I decided to have a breast augmentation at the same time. Dr. Bengtson was so wonderful. He was careful to assure the fatty tissue was nothing more than fatty tissue before he proceded with the augmentation. For the augmentation itself, he gave me the perfect result. Very natural looking and sized to my body structure. I trusted him with selecting the right size explaining that I wanted to look like "me" and he did just that!

His care and gifted abilities made an experience that could have been scary and uncomfortable into one that was healing and transforming. I had minimal pain afterward and the revovery was quite easy.

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

He was recommended by a friend. Dr. B and his staff provided me with all the details I would need before surgery so that I would understand the process. The experience exceeded my expectations and I am so happy that Dr. Bengston was in charge of not only my health but the new me!

Thanks for sharing your experience. Why did you want the breast augmentation in the first place? Did you feel too small before, or was it because of the fatty tumor removal?