Nonsurgical Treatments - Loved It All! - Grand Rapids, MI

First off, the office felt like home! It was so...

First off, the office felt like home! It was so cozy and relaxing- very up to date. Not like a normal doctors office. Walking in I was welcomed by a concierge and was seated in a waiting area. The Bengtson Center staff are all so kind and knowledgable. During my time with Dr. Bengtson I learned all about their surgical and non surgical procedures. My purpose in visiting Dr. Bengtson was to get more info about facial fillers and botox. I had Botox- there was no pain! And it was very resonable with my brilliant distinction discount. I look so natural and refreshed! It definitely brings smile to my face! Overall, my experience was amazing. I has a lot of confidence being injected by a top notch certified plastic surgeon - definitely the way to go regarding anything face or body. I can't wait to go back. :)

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bengtson is an awesome board certified doctor. I learned how important that is after hearing about others experiences. My rating was based on my overall experience. Staff, environment etc.