Love the Results!! - Grand Rapids, MI

I had the 4 bleph done on 5/28 to...

I had the 4 bleph done on 5/28 to remove/distribute fat & tighten the lids. I was up & about w/in 2 days after surgery. I used pain pills for 1 1/2 days & never had any pain. I iced on/off for 3-4 days. (Makes a huge difference). 4 days after surgery the sutures were slipped off, no problems there, I thought it might hurt but it didn't. I was out grocery shopping 1 wk later.

In 2 days it will mark 2 wks from surgery. I still have a little bruising on my cheek bones but it can be covered with makeup. I have some numbness & hardness where the incisions are but have been using vasoline on a q-tip to soften these sites up & it is working. I am extremely happy with the results so far & I know I will continue to see improved results.

I have not had any problems what so ever. It was so worth it!!

Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon

Everything was done in a professional manner which really puts your mind at ease.

I had upper lid and am 11 days post surgery. My incisions are still very visible and almost look like lumpy worms. Maybe I was too optimistic regarding how I would heal. It looks okay when my eyes are open, but noticeable when I look down or close me eyes. Are my expectations too high?