Neck Vaser Lipo VERY Effective & Great Results

I looked okay from the front but, side view, I had...

I looked okay from the front but, side view, I had a terrible profile! I never had a great profile but as I have aged (now 60) my neck only looked worse. In all pictures, I had a very unattractive double chin.

I am absolutely thrilled with the results! There was no pain involved, the only discomfort was slight and mainly at night if I wadded my pillow wrong. I wore an elastic bandage which went around my neck, slightly onto my chin and over the top of my head for about a week. Since I did the procedure, I decided to wear it perhaps longer than necessary but wanted to be careful. The only bad thing was that because it was actually over the to of my head, my hair looked pretty bad for that week (but my neck looked great!). I am very pleased with the results. I also changed my hairdo and everyone comments on my hair or that I have lost weight. It is nice to be able to tell just those you choose to tell!

I am absolutely thrilled and would love it if I could get my husband to get it done too! (Will add photos ASAP)

Please tell me if you had the slimlipo done. I had it on my neck & under chin. I had a fast deposit on one side that was asynmetrical. It has been 8 day snow. I am still not happy. I guess there is still swelling. I am thinking that maybe i am too old & it is still saggy. Was this typical of yours? I pd. $2500 & that included a $500 coupon. I hope I didn't waste my money, but I am wondering....Any input would be appreciated. Tahnks
Sorry, misspelled word, meant Thanks. By the way, I am 54 years old.

It was the "vaser" lipo - I am still overall...

it was the "vaser" lipo - I am still overall pleased but some 'draping' which they said would tighten up did not. I also think it is difficult for them to get you 'perfectly even' as they time the sucking on each side but think you may be a bit lopsided BEFORE the procedure so not a perfect way to get you even without really studying the face beforehand. I am still happy I did it as I think it improved my neck greatly but wish the 'rippling' had disappeared!

Congratulations! So glad you are happy with your results! I was interested in consulting with the same doctor. Is it possible for you to send his or her info? Thanks!
Dr. Houser at Images Cosmetic Center