Got my First Compliment

PROS: I got my first compliment from my friend...

PROS:
I got my first compliment from my friend who commented that my lashes looked longer. She thought I was wearing lash extensions. I was a bit unsure of whether the product was working until I got this compliment. I started early February. So I would say about 4 weeks now.

CONS:
I agree from one reviewer that the applicators are garbage. I feel the packaging was consumed by the applicators which are recommended to be used per eye. I noticed that I waste so much of this expensive product on the brush. It says to put one drop in the brush and glide it on the base of the lashline. I felt it was still dry and needed another drop to give it that saturated feeling. So I've disregarded the directions and I put 2 drops on one brush and use it on both eyes and still have enough to do a brush on both brows.

In regards to dark circles, hmmm...I know I had some to begin with, but I do think it is making it may have gotten darker. But I've been wearing concealer anyways, so it doesn't bug so much. I'm still excited about the lash growth! I plan to buy another bottle once this is finished and maybe a new professional liquid liner brush!

what's up with dark circles? I am using Latisse about 5wks and love it but i have noticed my darker circles.OMG its not in my imagination. No info from packing on this side effect. whats up- can u tell me....
What does it do to your brows? My brows could use more hair. What kind of results are you getting on your brows?