TT and BL - Goshen, NY

Hello evryoe had my TT & BL last Friday the...

Hello evryoe had my TT & BL last Friday the 28th, Thesurgery was about 3 hoursm I woke up very quickly from Anesthesia and was lucky to not be sick. I ent home the same night, today is 4 days after surgery, I have been lucky to not have major pain but a lot of gas and discomfort has been the worst. I have a dr appt on Thursday can't wait, I have only 1 drain and can't wait to have it removed.

One question I do have is how many days after surg. id you all have bowel movement? So uncomfortable dying to take a shower...lol Great reading all your reviews thye def helped me a lot. Hope to hear your opinions. I ust say my PS is a wonderful Dr,

Angelsluv

Going in for revisio June 13th.

Going in for revisio June 13th.

Hope it's good this second time around.

Hope it's good this second time around.
Tarrytown Plastic Surgeon

Felt amazingly comfortable with Dr. Koch.

Hi Angelsluv! I don't know what happened but anytime I tried to get back to our post it would not go. I thought it was my phone, so I went on the desktop to see and still nothing. I didn't want you to think I left you hanging. I have not experienced any blood on my BB. All my stitches were on the inside and I was covered with tape/glue for 3 weeks. I'm not sure if your stitches are on the outside? Let me know if you have gotten better.

Welcome to RealSelf! Glad to hear you're healing well. We'd love to see your before and after pics if you feel comfortable posting them.

Here's a thread about constipation. It is very common to not have a BM for quite a while after surgery. :-/