Under Eye Filler - Goshen, IN

I will say that the Doctor (Dr. Peers) I...

I will say that the Doctor (Dr. Peers) I originally went to was not great at this procedure. He placed it too superficially. I followed up after I noticed some lumps were not going away. He looked for a second and said to wait it out. I was very unhappy and looked awful. I called Dr. Chadwell, a facial plastic surgeon and he disolved the lumps with an enzyme. The results are great after Dr. Chadwell helped and I just recommed to anyone considering this to go to a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. I will never make this mistake again.

South Bend Facial Plastic Surgeon

I don't feel he was experienced in using restylane under the eye and did not try to resolve my issues. His staff was great and nice, he was very nice and courteous but I would not go back for this procedure and do not feel he cared about my unhappiness with the results. It is sad that I had to pay to go to another doctor to resolve an issue. I would say for my outcome that I would rate it poor. I cried many days because I looked awful.

Thank you for the info, I now know there is an option to fix my issues..

I am so glad you opted to get a second opinion - smart!! Isn't it amazing how much the skill of the injector makes in the overall outcome?