Good Bleph

I am a chinese woman with very very small eyes. I...

I am a chinese woman with very very small eyes. I mean really, my eyes arre just like two silts on the face! On top of that, age made my eyes puffy and kind of swollen so they became even smaller. I used to look really strange. A friend told me that bleph can change the shape of my eyes and i went to the clinic. The doc there told me what while my eye shape can not be changed and my eyes can not become bigger, the puffiness and the crow's feel can definetly be cleared. Laughing that the stupidity of that i had actually come in for, i went on to have the bleph done to make my eyes atleast visible as they looked 15 years ago. Bleph was great. I got a pain numbing injection so i couldnt feel much. Later on it hurt like hell and i could not open my eyes and they became sensitive and swollen.After 10 days i could see a change and the crows feel were completely gone. The swelling took some time to go but when it did, i saw that the old original swelling and puffiness was gone too. I was told to sleep with a high pillow and not to swim which i didnt. When i recovered fully, i was more than happy to see my eyes again! They are still small set, but not swollen and i look like how i did 15 years ago.

Hi can you tell me who did the surgery in boston?
who did your surgery? Thanks
Hi, would you please send me the contact info fo the doc who performed your surgery! thanks
who did your surgery?
Had an upper bleph 6 weeks ago. Cost $3500 (NJ - Chief of C&P Surgery. On that note, please take the time to find the best and pay the $. This is your health and permanent appearance at stake.) I love it! My eyelids are back! I am 45 and noticed the "crepe paper" about 5 years ago. Botox gave my brow enough of a lift for 5 years until it got too bad and gave me the "hooded eye" look. Zero pain. Really. None at all. Iced my eyes faithfully for two days and avoided bending, coughing and sneezing. (Did you know those activities can cause blindness? I didn't and wish I had known of this risk. What if you have allergies and have a sneezing attack or choke on a piece of food?) Anyway, back to the positives. The swelling was quite diminished in a few days. The bruising took a bit longer and cleared up enough within 2 weeks to cover it with makeup and go out in public. My eyelid at the base of my lashes was quite swollen to the point where I thought it was infected but it wasn't. This is almost gone too. I've been using a scar gel for the past two weeks. The scars are barely visible and continue to improve. He removed a small pad of fat from one eye. My eyes are perfectly even, open and close perfectly and I still look like myself. I was afraid that it would modify my look too much but it didn't. I highly recommend this procedure but only with the best surgeon while fully aware of the risks.
It is great reading of the positive eye lid surgeries. I had mine 7 years ago and it changed my appearance to the negative forever. Now I search for affordable, reversion surgery. I live in the Tampa, Fl area, any suggestions would be appreciated.
who was the dr. in new jersey you used?

Vickie, I live in Clearwater. Have you found a surgeon to help you? I'm in the middle of trying to find a good oculoplastic surgeon now. you are welcome to contact me at ***@yahoo,com