Awesome Sculptra and Belatero - San Diego, CA

Amazing! Over a period of about 2-3 months, I had...

Amazing! Over a period of about 2-3 months, I had 1.5 vials of Sculptra and about 3 vials of Belotero. Sculptra is about $950 per vial and Belotero is about $650 per vial. I will go back for a touch up in 6 months (of only one of each) to maintain the benefits of what I have going now. I truly recommend this procedure to all, but more, have it done by Dr. Sabrina Fabi of Goldman Butterwick Fitzpatrick Groff Fabi, in San Diego or someone comparable. I am a HUGE skeptic - half empty kind of girl and I do NOT take my face lightly. I can't, I'm a Model and if it looks as though I've done a "Kim Kardasian or Joan Rivers on my face," I get No MORE WORK. Dr. Fabi not only was extremely professional, kind, curtious, the ultimate perfection of "bed side manner, but being young, gorgeous and "down to earth," just sealed the deal for me! She was thorough, listened to my needs, and literally guided me to the "success" I was seeking. I could not ask for a better procedure or better Doctor to deliver precise, amazing, and spectacular results! If I were not a Model, I would show the world how amazing I look! Which is: I look like myself, but rested, youthful and stress free! Simply, you can not tell anything happened, except that it looks as though I have been on a vacation with luxurious amounts of rest! I am overwhelmed with happiness!!
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Sculptra community.