Breast Augmentation After Childbirth and Breast Feeding - Golden Valley, MN

After kids and breast feeding, I had lost what I...

After kids and breast feeding, I had lost what I once had. I had wanted to have augmentation for a long time prior to scheduling. I met with several doctors but when I met Dr. Tholen, I knew I had found the right doctor. I am very happy with my results and only wish I would have done it sooner! I had virtually no pain after surgery and felt good again within a day or two. The first few days were a little uncomfortable because my breasts felt so full, which is understandable. I have been very careful to follow the recommendations for recovery and have not had any problems. I would definitely recommend the procedure and absolutely recommend Dr. Tholen and his staff. They are amazing!
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tholen is wonderful. Being in health care and working with surgeons, I know all the qualities I want in a doctor. I had met with several other surgeons before Dr. Tholen but knew immediately when I met him that he was the right doctor for me and my procedure. He and his staff took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. He is friendly, knowledgeable, kind, talented and very experienced. Looking back at the other doctors with whom I had consults, I can't imagine having any other than Dr. Tholen. I highly, highly recommend him to anyone.

Wow that's amazing! I've never seen a doctor post in one if his patients reviews. Any before and after pics ? What size did u go with? Did u have a lift?
Thanks for taking the time to write a review! My staff and I really enjoy making people happy, and I can't do it without them, or you, my patients! Kindest regards! Dr. Tholen