450cc Under the Muscle Silicon - Gold Coast, AU

Very excited as this is something that I have...

Very excited as this is something that I have wanted to get done for a while now. I'm 18 , 174cm tall and 62 kgs. I currently wear a 10b or 34b. Had my consult last week with dr layt from the layt clinic on the Gold Coast. Absolutely loved him!

He has this vecta 3D imaging system where he takes a picture of your chest and can put different types and sized implants. We both agreed that the 450cc looked best. I'm hoping to be a 10dd/e. I tried on the 450cc sizers at his office and I love them! Perfect size I think. Was a bit worried about having a large boob gap but he said that is common in thiner patients with a wider chest width.

Starting to get everything ready and hoping to have the surgery late January/early February. Will be booking next week.
The quote dr layt gave me was $10,286 which is not as expensive as I thought it would be.
Brisbane Plastic Surgeon

Very happy so far!

How exciting!!! There is so much to think about when getting implants. Just keep asking questions so your aware of everything!! Good luck darling.:)
You look beautiful now and your new image looks good too. I have to order my implants on 12/16/13. What profile are you getting?
I love my high profile implants!
Hope everything goes as planned for you! I will be calling to book my pre op and surgery dates on January 14th hoping to go in for April :) wish you luck hun -hugs- Keep us updated