Wish I'd Gone Bigger! - Gold Coast, AU

For me it's all about the regret i feel by not...

For me it's all about the regret i feel by not insisting on 375cc's and going with the 335cc's...I just feel the shape and size they were when they were swollen another size up was perfect for my body. I did not take a picture of 'wish boobs'...I wish i had looked at this site-it's loaded with information and pictures...so helpful, so now i thought I had better show people who are interested my pic's so they can have even more reference to choose the right size implant for their body.
Dr Confidential

Wonderful surgeon, that would only want the best look for his patient and that sometimes means fitting implants onto the body. Although i would have liked to have gone bigger, I think the CC's he suggested really do compliment my small frame even though I'm tall!

Also Did you go under or over ?
Hi thanks for your post I think they look great I think I'm getting 360 hp my ps said I could go 330 and 400 also my friends think I shouldn't go any bigger than a 360 I really want to get a c cup d if I'm lucky think we look about same size maybe my boobs are smaller . How are they going now ? What bra size you wearing ?
Hi and thanks for your kind words...I got 335cc under the muscle, high profile...still want more boob but no more 'boy chest' at least!
Hi and thanks so much for your reply...I got under the muscle because as you can see i had very little breast tissue and didn't want bag sticking out anywhere! I feel they look perfectly proportioned in clothes but would have loved a bit more meat on me naked! I got Nagor high profile because of my long chest...thanks again for the confidence boost x
Do you mind sharing how tall you are? I think they look great! I'm scheduled to go in next Wednesday and am having a hard time deciding on the size. Thanks for sharing!
I'm 168cm...thanks for your comments...good luck with your new boobies!
Your breast look fine but if you feel they are too small now then you will definitely feel they are too small at 6 months. Going from 335 cc to 375 is only 40 cc bigger. To put that in perspective that's less than 3 tablespoons larger. I doubt that would be big enough to make a big difference. Usually you need to go 100 cc to make a noticeable visual difference.
Thanks Benjamin...I appreciate your reply..it makes me not feel so regretful about my choice because i probably would not have been brave enough to go with 400+cc
You look great, especially at 2 weeks!
Thanks to all the support though this site- unbelievable how women can encourage and make you feel better...I just wanted to let others know who are making this decision...I think its better to go a bit bigger than stay conservative!!! Love them compared to my old one's though!
I think they look amazing for you but thank you for sharing your experience. It is more important than all the others.
Hey girl...sorry to hear you're unhappy. It is early and sometimes they look bigger as they drop. I'm also a goldie girl ...also tall. Unfortunately being taller the ccs look smaller...something my doc failed to tell me too. I've got 450cc and still boobie greed too and its upsetting. Dont get me wrong. ..I should be happy with my job...but they're just not what I wanted. I'm here if you want to vent lol hugs shelly xoxo
Sorry you aren't satisfied. They look great to me though! Give time to let them settle in. :)
Hi There! To be honest I think you new boobs look great! And I hope mine turn out like that!! I am getting 350cc moderate plus, cohesive gel, over the muscle in about two week. I am a bit worried that they will be too small because I am very tall and weigh around 70kg, but if they turn out like yours I will be extremely happy! And just remember how yours looked before and why you got them done :) There is a huge difference and they look awesome! x Can I please ask if you got over or under the muscle and what profile implants you got ? :)