BA- Gold Coast, AU

I had a BA 1 week ago. I had a a/b cup size. I had...

I had a BA 1 week ago. I had a a/b cup size. I had 450cc implants in, and they look to small, a lot smaller than what I suggested. I wish my surgeon was more thorough with me regarding to size and the aftermath effects of the anesthetic. I havent been feeling the best. Other than that my surgeon did a fantastic job, the shape is perfect.

Yes, based on your profile photo, I would have to agree that your shape is perfect! Sorry to hear you are disappointed with the overall size. Wondering if you wait a few more weeks when they settle in a bit, if you'll feel differently? Are you feeling any better today? Hope so! Thanks for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Hi Beth, I'm disappointed about the size. My surgeon made a mistake and said that the max size she would put in my in 420cv but she meant for 520cc. I ended up going 450cc... I wonder if she would re do it for me. Probably not... I'm just going to have to lose body fat to make them pop. Thanks for your message Beth xx

I'm still feeling terrible. :-(

I'm still feeling terrible. :-(

Hi. You look great, they are very big. I do not understand why you bother about size. The important thing is the result to look good on your body. It is a major surgery and you cannot do it for not reason. Just think that the smaller the implants the less complications might have. They will change and take the final shape in 6 months to a year. They look very nice. Post more photos if you can. Bye.
I think they look like the perfect size!
You look like you have a very nice result? Sorry your unhappy with the size: maybe your ps will do a revision for you for a discounted rate?

I am feeling better!!!

Its nearly 3 months post op and I am feeling more sane!!!! I am quite happy... My advice is to girls who have their boobs done is to wait and be patient... (something that I was not!!)

Hi everyone, my boobs are nearly 5 months old, however I do wish I went at least 70cc to 100cc bigger! I will post a pic. The swelling has definately gone down and I hope they don't shrink anymore. :-)

boobs now 5 months old...

Hi,
My girls are 5 months old. I still wish I went at least 500cc!! Sometimes I get down about not going bigger and I am disappointed that my surgeon did not take time to discuss size. I will post new photos. They have dropped heaps!

Missyme3 I have the same problem, with my 450cc. if only would I know how much smaller they look under the muscle, I would go one or two size bigger. My surgery and recovery went very well. However I am thinking about reversion for a bigger size. Just need to read more on realself about reversion and reviews. Did you get used to your size?