BA- Gold Coast, AU

I had a BA 1 week ago. I had a a/b cup size. I had...

I had a BA 1 week ago. I had a a/b cup size. I had 450cc implants in, and they look to small, a lot smaller than what I suggested. I wish my surgeon was more thorough with me regarding to size and the aftermath effects of the anesthetic. I havent been feeling the best. Other than that my surgeon did a fantastic job, the shape is perfect.

I'm still feeling terrible. :-(

I'm still feeling terrible. :-(

I am feeling better!!!

Its nearly 3 months post op and I am feeling more sane!!!! I am quite happy... My advice is to girls who have their boobs done is to wait and be patient... (something that I was not!!)

boobs now 5 months old...

Hi,
My girls are 5 months old. I still wish I went at least 500cc!! Sometimes I get down about not going bigger and I am disappointed that my surgeon did not take time to discuss size. I will post new photos. They have dropped heaps!

Hi everyone, my boobs are nearly 5 months old, however I do wish I went at least 70cc to 100cc bigger! I will post a pic. The swelling has definately gone down and I hope they don't shrink anymore. :-)
Hi. You look great, they are very big. I do not understand why you bother about size. The important thing is the result to look good on your body. It is a major surgery and you cannot do it for not reason. Just think that the smaller the implants the less complications might have. They will change and take the final shape in 6 months to a year. They look very nice. Post more photos if you can. Bye.
I think they look like the perfect size!
You look like you have a very nice result? Sorry your unhappy with the size: maybe your ps will do a revision for you for a discounted rate?
I doubt she will. Everyone I'm seeing in real life are saying they're huge!! Maybe it's in my head!
Give a few months than see how you feel! I think they fit your body perfectly!
I went from an AA to now a C, and I still complain about how they don't look that big. It's definitely in your head - and you'll always want them that little bit bigger ;P
HEY thanks for the message. What cc did you go babe?
Just went with 320CCs due to my small frame. I'm in proportion now and I just think "instead of all bra, no boob..i'm now all boob & no bra!" :P gotta be an improvement than what I was before :)
I think you look great and hope you are feeling better!
Thanks lovely! Do tell me your story ? X
I think your girls look awesome!!! Wait another month before you get officially sized. They will still be changing quite a bit over the next few weeks. ;)
Thanks lovely. Am experiencing some pain but other than that I'm ok ;) x
I got scared because someone told me tonight that they will go down heaps ! :-(
They will change - the swelling will go down plus your muscles will expand and stretch! Hang in there! ;)
Cool !!! Thank you for the confidence.. I think they're starting to drop already..
By the way, they will continue to drop over the next 6months so don't get used to the size as they will become & feel much more natural and feel less fuller..all apart of the process :)
BBoobies, I do not want mine to drop any more! LOL! :)