Glycolic Acid Peel

I bought 70% unbuffered glycolic acid off of...

I bought 70% unbuffered glycolic acid off of amazon. You use this AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! I was using 10% lotion from a trusted beauty brand on my face at night. I read it encourages collagen production and reduces wrinkles. Well why not stretch marks?

Abdominal skin is no where near as sensitive as facial skin. I applied it full strength for 6 minutes. It was pretty hot, I had to keep my blow dryer on cool. It caused part of my belly button to burn, otherwise no problem, no scaring. I have used it twice on my face diluted with water about 50/50. I keep it on for 3 minutes and wash it off. My face is silky soft, tight, small pores, no peeling, minimal redness lasts only that day. I immediately apply cetaphil lotion afterwards. I do not put it near my eyes where "crows feet" would be, that area can't even handle the 10% lotion.

I am 24 so I cannot comment on it's "anti wrinkle" abilities, and it is too soon to see a difference in my abdomen. You need to be really careful and as educated as possible when doing these at home.

No change in stretch marks

This did absolutely nothing for stretch marks. This is a very strong peel, and I did manage to burn my face with it, my skin was flaking and it was embarrassing having to be in public. I now use a much smaller dose and apply a thick oil over my face afterwards. I’m currently using emu oil.
(My intended purpose of use is for acne not aging)