35% At Home Peel Bought from Amazon

I'm 30 years old with fair skin/light freckles...

I'm 30 years old with fair skin/light freckles and some issues with large pores and fine lines coming in around my mouth area and uneven skin tone.

I decided to give this a shot myself because I don't want to spend the $ at a derm and I'm not an idiot...I definitely did my homework and felt confident in going the "do it yourself" route.

I just used it and left it on for about 6-7 minutes. It was a tad bit uncomfortable, but no pain no gain right? Right now my skin is definitely red and blotchy looking. My pores still seem big, but I'm not expecting to see results within the first hour. I did a test on the top of my hand last night and I could see/feel immediate results in the texture. My hand felt like a baby's butt right after. I'm hoping the same will happen with my face after a few days of downtime. I have NEVER gotten a facial or anything like that and I'm kinda lazy with skin care, so I take full responsibility for my skin and clogged/large pores. I have a feeling it's going to be about a week or so until I start seeing some results. There's so much crap coming to the surface and a few huge zits forming, I think I'll be one of those cases where things will get worse before better.

Will post an update in a week!