I just did my 3rd of 6 glycolic peels last week. - Love It - California, CA

I just did my 3rd of 6 glycolic peels last week. ...

I just did my 3rd of 6 glycolic peels last week. At first I was very scared as I didn't want it to burn my face off or anything but everything went well. The % started out low and already I have worked up to 50%. I don't know how much higher I will go but I think the max my dr. will go will be 70%. But this last one at 50% was the best so far. You do one glycolic peel a week for 6 weeks and then just once a month thereafter. It does burn a little but if you have a hand held fan that helps a lot. The first time I had it done my skin was red for a few hours and the next day just felt like a mild sunburn. Not too bad. Then on day 2 my skin got really flaky while still slightly a sunburned feeling. After all the flakiness was gone my skin was much smoother looking and feeling and I had a refreshed look to me. After my 3rd peel last week things have gotten easier and looks even better. It still burns slightly while on but my skin isn't peeling as bad as it did the first time. But everytime I do it my skin just glows. I have fallen in love with this stuff and plan on keeping up with it once a month for ever.