Eyelid Droop - Gloucestershire, UK

I recently had Botox in my frown line and forehead...

I recently had Botox in my frown line and forehead . I noticed yesterday that my right upper eyelid is drooping , today is the 6th day and still drooping although the other eyelid and brow is perfect . I told my aeasthetician yesterday and went to see her , she agreed that my right eye had drooped. She siaid I had to wait until 2 weeks before doing anything though I'm not entirely sure what she is or can do .....I feel upset and frustrated as I can't apply my makeup properly as my eyes are uneven and its hard to apply shadow in the socket because of sagging skin . Why do I have to wait 2 weeks ??? Surely if its drooped its drooped so its not going to rise again is it ? I have had Botox before in the same areas and this has not happened . Can this be corrected and do I have to wait 2 weeks ?

As my doctor is new I am unable to make a judgement other than the short time I have used her

I bet it is frustrating to try to put your make-up on with a droopy lid. Sorry you are having to deal with that. :(

Here is a Q&A that might help answer your questions: "Help for Droopy Eyes from Botox"

Here are some reviews from other people who has similar experiences:

“Botox and Droopy Lid”

“Embarrassment from Botox and Drooping Eye Lids - Florida”

“Botox Caused One of my Eyelids to Droop”