Thermage Update - Glenview, IL

I have had good experience with Thermage for...

I have had good experience with Thermage for improved firmness of the skin on my face, and the newer technology at Dr. Bloch's office made the procedure much more comfortable and almost pain-free. I was very impressed and will continue this treatment in the future. I am over 50 but can easily pass for mid-40s and I think part of it is related to this treatment.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I have found Dr. Bloch's staff to be very professional. I have been going there routinely for several years for various services. My skin is in top condition with a combination of products and services and the technique of the aestheticians.

Was it total tip? I think it came out in May 2013 and I am looking into getting it done.

Do you remember what it costs? (Thanks)

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  What is this new technique that is pain free?  Would love more details...

It is the same basic technology but an updated machine. At least that is how I understand it. I had my first Thermage years ago when they had to sedate you, then had another one when they updated the technology with new tips, which was less painful, but still somewhat uncomfortable. This last time it was significantly improved with almost no discomfort.

That sounds wonderful!