Outstanding Experience at Skin Deep Medical Spa in Glenview, IL - Glenview, IL

I'm very conservative, so I wanted to start with...

I'm very conservative, so I wanted to start with nonsurgical options. I have had outstanding results with the milder procedures, such as Gentlewaves, and I love this spa. The atmosphere is everything you'd hope for, and everything that is supposed to go into a true spa experience. Thermage worked exceptionally well for me. This could be because I take very good care of my skin and general health, because I stopped sunbathing at 17, or because it isn't the first treatment I've had. Only a doctor can tell you what you can expect. But I do want to say that I'm surprised when people say it was very painful, or that they had no result. You will be asked for feedback on every pulse, which allows the doctor or aesthetician to calibrate the treatment. This is why topical anesthetic is not wise, and they don't use it here. At Skin Deep, you will be given guidance on pre- and post-procedure, and a complementary followup with a Gentlewaves treatment. All in all, I was thrilled with it.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bloch and his staff are great. They are the best. Dr. Bloch will never push you toward surgery. He offers the most advanced nonsurgical options, and updates them constantly. I've only used the relatively conservative ones, and will consider more. People (like me!) who would not take the risk of an operation solely for aesthetic reasons should really look into this.