A Caring Doctor - Glenview, IL

Dr. Casas has taken such wonderful care of me both...

Dr. Casas has taken such wonderful care of me both before and after my procedure (Laser liposuction.) I truly feel that she has always wanted the best for me. She has a lovely bedside manner and a kind heart. She is completely devoted to her practice and really cares about her patients. After my procedure, Dr. Casas called and texted me from her vacation just to make sure I was feeling OK.

Due to her fine-tuned pre-procedure vitamin regiment and her skilled technique, I experienced no pain during and after the procedure.

Dr. Casas' office manager Jenny Day is the nicest person I have ever met. She was so supportive and helpful to me. My nurse Melissa and the rest of the staff were outstanding.

It hasn't been very long since my procedure, but I am already looking better, and I am hopeful for continued improvement over time. Dr. Casas advised me that it takes a number of months before I will achieve the optimal results.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

See above

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

It would be great if you could share some more info about your procedure: Which area(s) you had the procedure on, how the pain, downtime and recovery was?