Great Outcome After Round #2 -Glenview, IL

Reading an article regarding Reoperation for a...

Reading an article regarding Reoperation for a breast augmentation makes me once again so thankful for Dr. Laurie Casas and her great skill sets. I was new in town and without a referral network when one of my saline implants broke leaving me literally flat on one side and frightened about implications. I found Dr. Casas by doing research on the web and then was also referred to her by my physician from my previous state. She is an amazing doctor with great emotional support as well as more of a total health approach to my surgery. I love the outcome of the new augmentation and really appreciated her vitamin and lymphatic massage routine to complement the healing from surgery. I thought I was happy with my first lift and augmentation until I had such a superior experience and outcome with round #2. I wouldn't wish a deflated implant on anyone but have to say I am much happier with the outcome from the 2nd surgery than I was with the first one. Dr. Laurie Casas is amazing!
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Laurie is wonderful and inspires confidence. She is a true professional who is interested in a patient's total health, not just selling you services. I believe that she really listens to my concerns and is very responsive. The aftercare is superior and really sets her apart from other doctors.