Highly Recommended - Glenview, IL

I felt very comfortable throughout the entire...

I felt very comfortable throughout the entire breast augmentation process with Dr. Casas and her staff. During the initial consultation, Dr. Casas and her staff took as much time as was needed to answer all of my questions and prepare me for the upcoming surgery. The surgery itself went very well, I did not feel nervous and chose to go home the same day. Dr. Casas was very reassuring and overly prepared me for recovery. Once at home and on my own to take care of myself, Dr. Casas was fantastic with postoperative care and available 24/7 to call if I had questions/concerns. Her practice really focuses on pre and post operative care and getting your body ready for the changes it is going through. As much as I was hesitant to take all of the vitamins recommended, avoid certain foods, and drive to Glenview to get a lymphatic massage once a week, it was 100% worth it in the end because those are the things that helped me recover so quickly. Besides Dr. Casas' incredible craftsmanship, those are also the things that contributed to my implants healing so well. After experiencing the way that Dr. Casas and her staff treat their patients I would never go in for surgery anywhere else if the same standard of patient aftercare was not offered.

Congratulations! So happy to hear you're pleased with your results and your PS. I agree that it's important to have quality pre op and post op care. Just curious, what type and size implants did you get? Thank you for taking the time to share your story and helpful tips on RealSelf!

Bobby42: if you're preparing for surgery I would suggest avoiding the foods that thin your blood 2 weeks prior. And starting to take vitamins like a multivitamin, b complex, (I can post the list of all vitamins I took once its infront of me) to help speed up the healing process and prevent bruising. Post surgery, the vitamins are still helpful and so is eating a lot of protein. The protein helps repair the muscle and tissue and prevents bruising also. I drank 2-3 protein shakes per day post surgery.
The food list to avoid pre surgery was extensive, including my favorites, garlic and chocolate. Pretty much any food or aspirin that thins your blood was on there.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

As stated above, Dr. Casas is extremely attentive, assertive, understanding and her experience really shows through. She is a doctor that knows exactly what she is talking about and also makes you feel very trustworthy regarding her advice and her skills.