No Results at All! - Glendora, CA

After the swelling went down (which lasted two...

after the swelling went down (which lasted two days) my lips look exactly the same! i'm so disappointed, because of the money i spent and because i was looking forward to finally having nice lips. i did so much prior research and can't believe this happened! i had one syringe and my rude doctor told me i probably needed two, i wish they would have told me that before hand! my lips seriosuly look exactly the same

foothill dermatology medical center (glendora location)

my dr. didn't even show me as she was going to see where i wanted more product, and when i went back for a follow up they didn't care that i was unhappy and just told me that i need another syringe. don't go there!! the staff was ftiendly, but if you are not happy with the results, they will not care! i emailed the office manager several times and no answers!

I just had Botox there and Physicians Assistant performed procedure. Amazing results. Natural looking not frozen look. I look like I did before minus wrinkles on forehead. Thank you for posting. I was considering Juve for my laughing lines. I'm scared of looking puffy.

Bummer! Did you have a whole syringe put in? I got 1 syringe in my lips and they look pretty plump compared to how they did before (I'm 2 weeks out). We'll see how long it lasts.

Sorry to hear you weren't happy with your results. It would be a bummer to not see a noticeable change.  Are you considering trying another office, or do you think you are just going to forgo the whole thing?