Most Amazing Doctor Ever - Glendora, CA

I hated the hump on my nose and I was terrified to...

I hated the hump on my nose and I was terrified to take wedding photos in profile. Now I am so happy! The pain was moderate for a week but I just took Tylenol. I don't look like a different person but side by side in photos the change is dramatic. The only hard part of the surgery was wearing the cast for a week because I was stuck in my house bored but it was all worth it. I'm so thankful for my surgery.
Glendora Plastic Surgeon

He's amazing!! Made me feel like family and so safe. He did an amazing job and didn't drastically change my face, he kept me still looking like me just improved! He called and gave me his home phone number right after surgery to make sure I felt ok and just took really good care of me. Thank god I found him!!!

Great doctor, no matter what anyone says on here I had the best experience and amazing results! Loved him!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you're pleased with your results! What would you say was the most difficult part of recovery and how did you cope?