Amazing Botox Results for my Forehead Wrinkles - Glendora, CA

I was unhappy with my forehead wrinkles and was...

I was unhappy with my forehead wrinkles and was hesitant at first about doing it. Best decision. I had no big expectation but I was more than pleased with outcome. They far exceeded my expectations. My lines are gone. I'm not frozen and don't have the surprised look. I look the same minus wrinkles. Very natural results. I'm sold and will return in 3 months for touch up. The PA performed procedure was friendly and took her time plus answered all my questions. No side effects for me. My confidence is back and wear high buns with my hair all pulled back. Proud to show my face.

Ashleen, PA

Referred by my kid's pediatrician. Excellent customer service. Highly recommend Foothill Dermatology and Ashleen.

Thank you for your post!I have my appt tomorrow ! First time for Botox , I'm nervous and excited about it, going to a great certified plastic surgeon, I'm thinking about juviderm to but can't decide if I want this or not?

do not get juviderm volumina. I paid 1200.00 and no one can see any difference. I am bitterly disapointed in wasting my money.

I got botox and juvederm the "facelift" they called it and paid $2500 and since I took the picture of a day after the procedure look good and 1 week later ...totally gone a month after been upset i went back and they did it for free again only the juvederm and ..only lasted again for a couple of weeks. I contacted the company and told me to go back to the same place but I am done with juvederm

I'm really glad you are loving your results!  Are you planning on trying this on any other areas now that you know you like it?

Hi, Megan. I just started laser hair removal for upper lip and chin. Just had my first of 8 monthly sessions last week. So far so good. No negative effects but have to wait to really see results perhaps after a few sessions.