Recommend - Glendale, CA

My nose was crooked, fat, and hooked. Although I...

My nose was crooked, fat, and hooked. Although I knew I wanted to fix my nose, I was terrified of it coming out badly. I just wanted it to look nice and Dr. G did it perfectly. I am very happy.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy with Dr. G's work. The whole process was so much easier than I expected.

Congrats on your great outcome! Pictures of just the nose before and after would be great. No one would be able to tell who you were and they are super helpful to others considering this Dr. Thanks!!
Any updates and photos would be helpful!
Hi, I am scheduled for a rhinoplasty with this doctor and was wondering if you could post pictures or message me back for my email address. Thank you!!
Hi can you email me before n after pix considering this dr. trybre@gmai.com thank you:)
Hi I havnt decided to use him or not yet. I'meaning towards him because he has great before and after photos. However I have my first consult on March 19th.

I'm sorry my email is chavez********.com. Before and after thx

Hello I'm very interested in seeing your beforehand after pictures. Care to share. Thx.
Thank you for sharing. You look lovely! Your nose looks natural and suits you well. I just consulted with your Dr. a few weeks ago and I am about to schedule my surgery with him. One thing that concerns me, is that I don't feel confident in my ability to communicate about what I want/ don't want. For example, he says he would raise the tip a little bit, what if a little bit to him, seems like too much for me?Did he raise your tip? If he did, it looks great and I am ok with that. Any advice?

Your after photo looks great! What a difference. It makes your whole face look more refined somehow. Thank you for posting your experience here on RealSelf.