Finally Did It! - Glendale, CA

When I was in junior high I was in a car accident...

When I was in junior high I was in a car accident and hit my nose against the steering wheel. Slowly my nose became hunched and drooppy and I became really self conscious about it. Finally at age 24 I went through with it.

I was extremly and even had a diagram that I drew of what I wanted my nose to look like. I sent it to several surgeons and the doctor that I finally chose straight out and told me it wasnt logical and didnt fit my face.This was the main reason I choose him.

After my cast came off,I loved the result but I still broke down and cried. I felt like I didnt look like myself and that maybe my original nose wasnt that bad(it was me). When I returned home after a week nobody even noticed I had surgery. The ones who knew about it said it looked really natural. Im happy that I did the surgery but it made me realize how much I actually appreciate my flaws. It really is a life changing experience. I will add some photos when I get the courage to do so.

Well its been a little over 3 months since Ive had...

Well its been a little over 3 months since Ive had my surgery and my nose looks great. The best part is that no one notices, so for awhile I was contemplating whether or not it was worth it. I must say it's great not to have to worry about what others think of my nose and what angles I should take a picture at. I will post more pics. Let me know what you think.