Lower Transconjunctival Blepharoplasty Success - Glendale, CA

I had this done as an afterthought to my...

I had this done as an afterthought to my rhinoplasty. I've had bags under my eyes since I was a young child. As early as age 11 I started getting the comment that would follow me until I had this surgery "You look so tired, are you sleeping well?". Even a month before the surgery, I was explaining to a friend that I added-on the eye procedure to which he replied "can't you just get more sleep? you just look like you stay up late". Well, that was it. If you're reading this and have those same bags you know these comments and you also know sleep has nothing to do with it, I sleep A LOT. So anyhow, I mentioned to my doctor that eventually I'd like to discuss my eyes in the future, then he suggested that I do it at the same time as my rhinoplasty I had already scheduled. I'm really glad I had it done.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Overall great experience. Closest thing I can have towards a complaint is that since he's a popular surgeon the wait times can be longer than at other offices. Then again I've only been there on Saturdays which are always busy everywhere. Dr. G gave me several options including non-surgical ones before I decided on this route.

Was the $4000 for both Bleph/Rhrinoplasty?
i know my comments are late but your results looks ideal! i hope my procedure works out the same. did you have a pinch done or was there any loose skin afterwards?
Looking good :)
P.s. I just read ur whole post and haha I went through the same experience with ppl when I had my bags and it was so annoying!