Proud to be a Grigoryants Girl! ;) - Glendale, Ca

If you want an AWESOME Rhinoplasty go with Dr....

If you want an AWESOME Rhinoplasty go with Dr. Grigoryants! He is the best! I don't have allot of time to answer questions but I definitely wanted to share my experience and hopefully help others out there make a wise choice when choosing a good surgeon. I had consultations with both Dr. Ghavami and Dr. Grigoryants both which were experienced with "Ethnic " type noses such as myself. Both went well both are very good at what they do but when it came down to making a final decision I went with Dr. Grigoryants and here is why. First his before and after pictures were mind blowing! There were sooo many pictures with soo many different type noses and all his pictures show every angle VERY important. You should be able to see a drastic change from the before pics if not he's probably NOT a good artist when it comes to the nose. Rhinoplasty is a very complex surgery that takes a real artist to achieve the best desirable results. Dr. Grigoryants was VERY honest with what was realistic results when I showed him a few pics of what I wanted my nose to look like he said " Your nose will be smaller and cuter but it will be "Your" nose it will not look exactly like "anothers" Very honest which I liked. He answered ALL my emails within hours! Very prompt! And the very last thing that made me go with him was his reviews not one bad review anywhere!! That speaks volumes!! I'am sooo happy with my new nose words can not express how I feel it looks better than I ever imagined it would look! Dr. Grigoryants was very confidant but very humble and realistic. The entire procedure was fantastic NO pain little to No bruising which I was amazed with and very little down time. If you want an awesome nose job go with Dr. Grigoryants he's the man!! :)

10 Days after surgery

Front and side view very Symertical only 11 days post op!

14 days post op! Loving my cute little nose ;)

One month post op! Gets better everyday :)

One month post op from side I'm loving it! ;)

2 months post op! Couldn't be happier :)

Grigoryants Girl 4 months Post op!

Hey everyone well its been 4 months since my rhinoplasty and it only gets better! LOVE my new nose and even more I LOVE Dr. G for giving it to me! :)

A few before surgery pics

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

:0 you're hot!!
love it! youre so pretty!
Thanks girl! Takes one to know one ;)
Thank you!
He did an awesome job! Congrats!
Omgsh girl! Beautiful! :)
Thanks hun! :)
Your nose looks so good! You look beautiful!
Thanks Hun :)
Love it! You look great..
you look perfect !
Awwww.. Thank you :)
Beautiful girl!
Lovely!!
Congratulations! You look so beautiful Did Dr G perform an alar reduction?
Thanks Hun... Ummm not sure exactly
Gorgeous nose! How is your breathing and taste etc? :)
Thanks Hun!! Never breathed soo good in all my life!
So dang amazing! Seriously, one of the best rhinos I've ever seen. Do you have any pictures of your frontal view before surgery? I'm curious as to how much change he effected straight-on. Anyway, congrats again; you're stunning!
Awwww... Thanks soo much Hun! I will post a front view it was horribly cooked and I had a major deviated septum!! I breath amazing now! Best doc ever!
Lovely
Looks amazing!!! I have a similar ethnic nose and was looking at Dr. Epstein but LA would be closer to SF and DrGs work looks amazing. What did your nose look like from the front b4 and after? Was that a noticeable difference? What was the cost? Thx