Proud to be a Grigoryants Girl! ;) - Glendale, Ca

If you want an AWESOME Rhinoplasty go with Dr....

If you want an AWESOME Rhinoplasty go with Dr. Grigoryants! He is the best! I don't have allot of time to answer questions but I definitely wanted to share my experience and hopefully help others out there make a wise choice when choosing a good surgeon. I had consultations with both Dr. Ghavami and Dr. Grigoryants both which were experienced with "Ethnic " type noses such as myself. Both went well both are very good at what they do but when it came down to making a final decision I went with Dr. Grigoryants and here is why. First his before and after pictures were mind blowing! There were sooo many pictures with soo many different type noses and all his pictures show every angle VERY important. You should be able to see a drastic change from the before pics if not he's probably NOT a good artist when it comes to the nose. Rhinoplasty is a very complex surgery that takes a real artist to achieve the best desirable results. Dr. Grigoryants was VERY honest with what was realistic results when I showed him a few pics of what I wanted my nose to look like he said " Your nose will be smaller and cuter but it will be "Your" nose it will not look exactly like "anothers" Very honest which I liked. He answered ALL my emails within hours! Very prompt! And the very last thing that made me go with him was his reviews not one bad review anywhere!! That speaks volumes!! I'am sooo happy with my new nose words can not express how I feel it looks better than I ever imagined it would look! Dr. Grigoryants was very confidant but very humble and realistic. The entire procedure was fantastic NO pain little to No bruising which I was amazed with and very little down time. If you want an awesome nose job go with Dr. Grigoryants he's the man!! :)

10 Days after surgery

What about your frontal view? Is it symmetrical?
YES!!! Very symertrical !
Wow, you look amazing! Very nicely done. I echo the person below in hoping to see a front view pic, as well, since that's my worst angle! :)

Front and side view very Symertical only 11 days post op!

You are looking great! Thanks so much for sharing. What has been the hardest part of recovery for you so far?
Honestly, nothing has really been hard at all.. Hardly no bruising no pain.... About the third day I was exhausted! Passed out all day! lol I guess not being able to blow my nose for 2 weeks would be the hardest.
So funny. I had the same experience with him; literally no pain, hardly any bruising and didn't even have to take one painkiller! My friends are always in disbelief that there was no pain!

14 days post op! Loving my cute little nose ;)

Omg you are soooo right, gorgeous results, not only that you're beautiful! So wear it proud girliee :)
Awww thanks sooo much hun :)
Yes he is the man!!! And thank you :)

One month post op! Gets better everyday :)

One month post op from side I'm loving it! ;)

Hi Geisha2264 - how's it going? Are there any changes with your nose this month?
Going great! Some swelling in the tip but that's normal doc says no worries give it a year. I will be posting new pics in a few days.
Awesome news! :)

2 months post op! Couldn't be happier :)

Looks amazing!!! I have a similar ethnic nose and was looking at Dr. Epstein but LA would be closer to SF and DrGs work looks amazing. What did your nose look like from the front b4 and after? Was that a noticeable difference? What was the cost? Thx
His work is amazing!! I would not think twice about going to him you will not be disappointed!! My nose was very crooked! Now it's just beautiful! Cost was $ 8,500.00 and worth every penny.
Ur nose looks amazing girl! Did u go to other doctors or just dr. G? :)

Grigoryants Girl 4 months Post op!

Hey everyone well its been 4 months since my rhinoplasty and it only gets better! LOVE my new nose and even more I LOVE Dr. G for giving it to me! :)
Gorgeous nose! How is your breathing and taste etc? :)
Thanks Hun!! Never breathed soo good in all my life!
So dang amazing! Seriously, one of the best rhinos I've ever seen. Do you have any pictures of your frontal view before surgery? I'm curious as to how much change he effected straight-on. Anyway, congrats again; you're stunning!

A few before surgery pics

You look like Kate Middleton!!! Your nose look so good! Congrats!
Aww thanks Hun !
Your nose looks so good and very natural. He did a great job!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon