Proud to be a Grigoryants Girl! ;) - Glendale, Ca

If you want an AWESOME Rhinoplasty go with Dr....

If you want an AWESOME Rhinoplasty go with Dr. Grigoryants! He is the best! I don't have allot of time to answer questions but I definitely wanted to share my experience and hopefully help others out there make a wise choice when choosing a good surgeon. I had consultations with both Dr. Ghavami and Dr. Grigoryants both which were experienced with "Ethnic " type noses such as myself. Both went well both are very good at what they do but when it came down to making a final decision I went with Dr. Grigoryants and here is why. First his before and after pictures were mind blowing! There were sooo many pictures with soo many different type noses and all his pictures show every angle VERY important. You should be able to see a drastic change from the before pics if not he's probably NOT a good artist when it comes to the nose. Rhinoplasty is a very complex surgery that takes a real artist to achieve the best desirable results. Dr. Grigoryants was VERY honest with what was realistic results when I showed him a few pics of what I wanted my nose to look like he said " Your nose will be smaller and cuter but it will be "Your" nose it will not look exactly like "anothers" Very honest which I liked. He answered ALL my emails within hours! Very prompt! And the very last thing that made me go with him was his reviews not one bad review anywhere!! That speaks volumes!! I'am sooo happy with my new nose words can not express how I feel it looks better than I ever imagined it would look! Dr. Grigoryants was very confidant but very humble and realistic. The entire procedure was fantastic NO pain little to No bruising which I was amazed with and very little down time. If you want an awesome nose job go with Dr. Grigoryants he's the man!! :)

10 Days after surgery

Front and side view very Symertical only 11 days post op!

14 days post op! Loving my cute little nose ;)

One month post op! Gets better everyday :)

One month post op from side I'm loving it! ;)

2 months post op! Couldn't be happier :)

Grigoryants Girl 4 months Post op!

Hey everyone well its been 4 months since my rhinoplasty and it only gets better! LOVE my new nose and even more I LOVE Dr. G for giving it to me! :)

A few before surgery pics

6 Month pics

6 months post op and my nose just keeps getting better! LOVE it!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon