Best Decision of my Life - Glendale, CA

I have lost 100 lbs in one year. It wasn't easy,...

I have lost 100 lbs in one year. It wasn't easy, but my goodness, it was worth it! I have 6 year old twins and I was having a real hard time keeping up with them. I knew I needed to do something, so I took the steps and did it. I have been heavy all my life and this surgery has given me the key to unlock a healthier lifestyle. I still have my days where I slip up, but that's ok. I have retrained my mind and body to be a happier, healthier me!

Thank you so much!

It's definitely not the easy route! Even once you get to your goal weight you have to continue to work hard at not putting weight back on, as you say, making the right choices everyday. Well you look really good so you're obviously doing smething right!

It was and still is retraining myself with what to eat. A lot of people view this surgery as an easy way out and it most certainly is not. You still have to wake up every morning and decide what's for breakfast lunch and dinner and CHOOSE what to put in your body. And like I said, I slip up...a lot. I am human. LOL
Ara Keshishian

I went through 5 different surgeons before I came across Dr. K. He was my angel. He helped me change my life and is still there for me to this day. He's an amazing man.