The Nose I Was Meant to Have - Glendale, CA

Since I was young I hated my nose, and as time...

Since I was young I hated my nose, and as time went on it seemed to grow bigger and bigger. I was always afraid of getting surgery, but I finally decided at 18 years old to start looking for the right doctor. I looked for six years before I found the right one.
I had my closed rhinoplasty on Mar. 26, 2012 and I documented my whole experience.

I am so happy with the results! Looking back I wish I would have had it done sooner to save myself from the self-esteem/unhappiness my nose caused me. I used to hate having pictures taken; especially side shots. But now I love getting in on the pictures!

If you've been unhappy with your nose for most of your life, hiding from pictures and profile shots, I highly recommend having this procedure done. Do your research. Find a doctor that you like, and more importantly, who has a gallery full of photos that you like.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend this doctor. He's friendly, knowledgeable, honest, and listens to you.

did the dr narrawed the bones or just the tip?
I had a bump on my bridge and he shaved that off, I did tell him I did not want it narrower but he said he had to, so it would all blend in, would be un noticeable. He also reinforced my tip. I loved the results, I am swollen and he says when that comes down I will like it even better....but im already happy!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hello, Dr. G. narrowed the bridge VERY LITTLE and reinforced my tip.
Hello, I would be very interested in reading your blog. I'm also having closed surgery. So nervous!!! Could you kindly PM with the link.? Thank you :)
sorry,, but y u answer?? its nt ur review!!!
U look beautiful it complements your chin and teeth, did u have any revisions there as well? If so, it alll beautifully came together. Congratulations...we both had an amazing doctor
Thank you. I haven't had anything done to my teeth but man do I want to do some KOR whitening. Lol and I had Perlane injected in my chin in January 2013. It really gave my profile a nice touch since I had a weak chin.
I didn't know the chin could be injected to make it strong. Very interesting. I wonder how long it'll last.
Very beautiful and natural result.
Thank you! People I've known for years couldn't even tell I had it done, they all just said, "something's different, you look great. "
That's the outcome of good cosmetic surgery. Congrats.
Do you have any picts of shortly after surgery? Would love to compare the swelling with the one year result.
All my pictures and vlogs can be found on my blog. I documented my whole experience if you are interested: http://madeoflovely.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/myrhinoplastyexperience/
Your nose looks great! Congrats. Between the hair and the nose it is like looking at a whole new person. : )
Thank you! I am definitely loving my new look. :)