Pre - Op - Glendale, CA

Today I went in to see Dr. Grigoryants for the...

Today I went in to see Dr. Grigoryants for the second time. Walked in, filled out some more paperwork, had a "photoshoot" with Dr. G (before photos, did you all do that as well?), chatted a bit, then gave my full payment. I'm so excited for my procedure at the end of this month! No more being super insecure about my nose! Will keep you all updated ;)

All done!

Hey guys! So it's been exactly one week since my rhinoplasty with Dr. Grigoryants. Let's begin by saying my recovery was NO FUN... I had the worst time, I woke up crying almost every night. I'm so thankful I had a family member home to help me out almost everyday. Yesterday I went in (6 days post-op) to have my splints taken out/cast removed and WOW.... It was all worth it. I'm so happy with my results so far. My tip is extremely swollen, and somewhat piggish, but Dr. G said all of that will go away with time. I also told him I get on this website a lot to check out his reviews; told him I hardly ever update though... he said I should get on/upload photos of my "model" nose because I'll get tons of comments and become a "superstar" LOL! He was even teasing my mom saying I'm going to have the best nose in the family! Silly man! :) Anyway here I am updating... Hope you all enjoy my photos. Here are some recovery and post-op photos I took just yesterday. I can't wait to put some make-up on! Happy healing ! XO

7 weeks -

7 weeks later and I'm loving my nose! Dr. G truly is the greatest. When I was at my follow up appointment last week other people waiting to be seen my Dr. G asked "What are you here for?" I said I got my nose done and they were shocked! It looks so natural ! I'm happy.

Before +after

Some of you have asked for a before photo..... Here is a profile shot! Main reason why I wanted rhinoplasty is because of the UGLY bump on my nose.. So glad it's gone. I took this after photo about a week after surgery. It has dropped quite a bit as you can see in my other photos :)

Photos

Here are a few comparisons.. (excuse the Halloween blood on my face, lol!)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon