A Miracle Worker! - Glendale, CA

At the age of 41, I finally decided to get...

At the age of 41, I finally decided to get rhinoplasty, something I’d wanted since I was a teenager. I’m no stranger to body modifications – I’ve had a breast augmentation and have been extensively tattooed. But facial cosmetic surgery made me very nervous. After all, it’s right there in the middle of your face. If it turns out bad, there’s no way to hide it. And let’s be honest - we’ve all seen our share of bad nose jobs.

In Los Angeles, plastic surgeons are a dime a dozen. Therefore it can be a big challenge to find the surgeon that is right for you. The first thing I decided was that I wanted a surgeon that specializes ONLY in faces. Even then, the search was daunting. I narrowed it down to three doctors and met with all of them. Dr. Vartanian and his amazing staff impressed me immediately, and based on his computer simulation of what he envisioned for my new nose, there was no doubt in my mind that he was the man for the job.

The procedure and recovery were a bit more difficult than I’d anticipated. I had an unusual amount of bruising and some bad nosebleeds, which is pretty rare for this procedure. Every time I freaked out about something, Dr. Vartanian would promptly call me back and explain what was going on. His staff were equally responsive and attentive, and always made me feel special when I’d come in for my post-op appointments.

It’s been about 2 months now and I couldn’t be happier with my results. Everyone tells me that it changes my face completely, but in an entirely natural way. All I know is that it’s exactly what I wanted, and my only regret is that I hadn’t done it sooner.

Glendale Facial Plastic Surgeon

What can I say that hasn’t been said before? The man is a miracle worker.

Yeah, we'd love to see pics!
Pretty please show pics!

I'm glad you're so happy with your results! We'd love to see before and after photos if you'd feel comfortable sharing them.