Dr. Vladimir is the Best! - Glendale, CA

Great job.... its a piece of Art ... truly...

Great job.... its a piece of Art ... truly talented and gifted Doctor !!!! I am in love with my nose ! Hospital was great , no complication after surgery, no pain ! God Bless your hands, Doctor !!!! Everything from the Initial consultation up to cast removing went smooth . All questions- answered. Doctor didn't promise me - the Best result , but what i saw after cast was removed - its just amazing !!!!

6 days after - cast is off :) no bruises - just a swelling

2 months after surgery

5 months

February ...2014

February

Swelling goes down :) a little more !

1 year and 2 months

It's getting better and better ! I was thinking there will be no more changes , but I see them every month. The best thing is that no one notice that I had ever nose job done . Very natural looking , maybe it's not perfect - I was dreaming about compete " perfection" but it does feet my features, face and character ! :)
As far as follow up , no one even called me , from office . Not for 6 months follow up , not for a year follow up . I have still issues with discharge and difficulty with breathing . Not bad - but since I never had that before surgery , I can tell I do have some issues . Have to call them ...

And yes - tip is getting more refined , and definitely not bulbous anymore . :)
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Happy 1 Year&2months Anniversary. Love your nose :) I am sorry about no follow-up and breathing issues. Hope he can address these concerns.
Thank you ! I hope too :)
YW.
You look great! And your nose fits your face beautifully. :) I've been thinking if I should tell people I had a nose job but you said no one noticed? Maybe I won't have too. Glad yours looks so natural.
sorry I read the comments after I posted my question
why did you give the staff 1 star? are they rude?
I love your results!
Thank you , very much !
Hi, I hope you are well. I was wondering if you could please provide your feedback on the doctor and his staff. I thought I was completely sure I was getting my rhinoplasty with Dr. G but after trying to set a date with his receptionists and seeing their unprofessionalism I'm not so sure :(
Hi, Emily ! I had no issues with scheduling appointments or any issues in a office . I already express my view on their professionalism ... They were really nice before surgery and on the first app after surgery ... after ... I had no follow up, no calls - nothing ... I called them twice - had a really short question - and person on the phone sounded really annoyed . I never calked then back . I had no appointments except 4 weeks after surgery ... so 8 months - no follow up yet . They had no time available and finally when I schedule one - I got flu and calked them to let them know . Whoever answered the phone - just answered : " ok" and hung up the phone . Not even trying to offer reschedule for different day . I still have few questions ... but I am not feeling comfortable calling them ... I know I have to . I already refer 2 people - and they had surgery as well. The point is .... no matter how unprofessional workers are there they are not performing surgery , Thanks God :) so you should just not even pay attention at them . Doctor is amazing ... and that's the most important thing :)
Thanks so much! yeah you're right, thank you they are not the surgeons but it just really put me off that they are so unprofessional. I guess I will just ask the doctor for a way to reach him directly after surgery especially because I live in Europe and cant really deal with receptionist BS.
Perhaps you should post a few more before pics because it's difficult for me to see the change in your nose also. But if you post a few more from the side than maybe there will be a big difference from before and after ... Just saying...
I ll try to find some before pictures ... The problem is that I was avoiding taking pictures all my life , and if I did ... I always were taking them in a right angle ...so honestly from previous pictures it's very difficult to see a difference . The best and real ones would be the ones Dr took before my surgery ...
Thank you so much ! You made me feel better , really !!! :)))
Don't think it's bulbous tip at all! Looks very refined I love your new nose, think it's gorgeous and does make you look younger!
Hi, was just wondering what was actually done to your nose? Hooked?..... It looks as though it has a nice slope but still looks bulbous at the tip? Unless that's what you requested... Just curious...
No , my nose was never hooked , I have description what was done :) , as far as a tip - no I didn't requested bulbous tip , in fact that what I had before . Tip is still swollen
Wow you look gorgeous and younger!
Thank you , Zooster !
Sorry :( have no idea about butt's job ... I had rhinoplasty :)
My pleasure ! Was looking at your pictures - very good , very handsome ! You should be happy !
idk what to say 6 day picture amazed me how fast you recovered, what the biggest change you notice from month1 to month 7? as in swelling going down and all
Swelling is definitely going down. I stopped taking pictures and even looking too much at myself in the mirror . One day - nose is smaller , - next day - can feel it's swollen again . Tip is definitely is , I don't feel it at all. Still have to blow my nose , especially in the morning , and still have some weird discharge . But it's definitely better. Looks natural , at least what people is telling me . Front view didn't change that much , profile - yes . I just came back from NY, and tell you that cold weather makes my nose feel and look Better , I had completely dry nose and didn't feel any discomfort , as soon I came back home - it's started again . Will see ... as much as i know , since I don't feel my tip - it means that it's still swollen , and I hope that my nose will look better within few month :)
It's already amazing, and I'm sure it will improve thank you for the detailed response