Rhinoplasty Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants - Glendale, CA

Since I was 8 I disliked my nose felt it wasn't...

Since I was 8 I disliked my nose felt it wasn't proportioned to the rest of my face. After years as an adult researching and exploring my options I decided it was time to just do it. I initially was focused on getting the job done in the most cost effective way. I scheduled my surgery with a Dr. that I followed for 6 years he was based in Mexico but studied in the US. Upon getting closet to the surgery date I started getting specific as to the results I was looking for. He was honest with me and told me he didn't feel that what I wanted was achievable because I might have breathing problems or my nose may look to pinched. I then again looked at his photos of previous patients and they looked better than before and he did a good job but not what I was wanting. It just made me feel I needed to just do more research.

I googled I researched for days and hours photos and different Doctors and I found Dr. Grigoryant his work the quantity the quality amazed me. I emailed him and he responded the same day. He asked for pictures in every angle which further impressed me as it made me feel he wanted to be through. I did as he requested and emailed him a picture of one of his previous patient with a similar nose to mine preop and post op results. He emailed me back the next day complimenting my other facial features and he described in detail what he recommended which was exactly what I wanted and even said that while he did this if it was necessary to open airways he would do it as well. His accuracy attention to detail quick and confident response just made my decision at that moment I knew in my heart he was the one I trusted with my face. I am one week post op and so far so good. Just scared because with all the research I did I forgot to research post op which I now realize was the most important as I now learned it will take 1 year to 2 to fully recover and achieve final results something I wasn't expecting and the healing process is so long painful and uncomfortable. It made me feel better he called me in the evening after my surgery and answered me quickly durning the next several days if I had a concern. I live 4 hours away from his office. So I appreciate he response quickly.

Hi! Thank you for sharing! Great result from what I can see.
Hey, my sister did a nose job two days ago, but now her eyes are really red and stuffy, she can barely open them, and when she does i can see red instead of white, like its blood or something, is that normal? please im so worried.. btww you look so great:)

Day 15 rhinoplasty

It's going just uncomfortable stuffy really itchy inside the nose. I emailed Dr. And he let me know its just part of the healing process. I also researched some comfort options and used some saline spray it helped but only for like 5 min. I think it's just being patient something I'm terrible at. I am posting some more pics no makeup. Ill keep updating.

You look so great! I love your post op nose, it really fits your face! I am getting rhinoplasty with dr. G in July, so I appreciate your experience.
Wow it looks so good! I was going back and forth from your before and after and it really looks great :) How do you feel about it?

Post op 15 days light makeup

Congrats
Your welcome

23 Days Post Op

Sorry haven't updated because I don't want to be negative. It's been a journey and from what I keep researching I must be patient for at least a year before I can give an honest opinion. At this point it's hard to be happy because I don't see what I expected yet and it's changed so much still very large at the tip and not refined I feel the middle part in between my nostrils has also dropped. I really hope it is true and that I will see better results in 6 more months.
how much did you tip drop?
You look beautiful! I am having surgery with him in a week and I was wondering if you did digital imaging beforehand because it looks great.

Patients 5 months post op

I love your new nose =) You look so pretty.
You look great! My rhinoplasty is on 9/23/13 with Dr. Grygoriant.....Im very nervous to say the least. I am also Latina and have wanted to do this for years.
Hi I think your results look amazing! You look so polished and refined, I love it. I was just wondering if your Doc narrowed your nose (alar base reduction)? One of the doctors I consulted with suggested that for me, but I'm a little worried about the scars...do you have any advice? How long did the incisions on the sides of your nose stay red/visible? Thanks so much!

5 months

Ditto what Janez said. You were gorgeous before, now xtra gorgeous. Brave girl.
You are gorgeous! You were beautiful before but look even better now. I hope you're enjoying your new nose.
Hi, i love your nose, you look Awsomeeee

6 month post op

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

6 month post op

Waiting for a miracle. I can't say I'm fully satisfied my nose has dropped it's not as refined on the tip as I would have liked and my nostrils seem uneven I will go for a follow up at 8 or 9 months since by that time Ill be closer to the 1 year mark which I should be 80% or so unswollen I hope it improves by that time to what my expectations were for doing this. I want to be a 100% happy.

HiPrncessao! You look stunning. I'm wishing to travel from overseas for rhino... Can I ask how much Dr G charged you for your rhino?
Whatever method the doctor uses, he does not leave ANY scars around your nose. And inside you cannot even see the clear stiches he uses (which dissolve later). If you follow what he and his nurses say, your nose will be almost PERFECT! He is the BEST. You should wear the brown tape he gave you to control the swelling
please tell us how your follow up went! We would love to hear.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Truly an artist honest, kind, knowledgable, highly experienced, humble. Happy I found him when I did.