Lip Implants - Glendale, CA

I just had lip implants surgery yesterday, i...

i just had lip implants surgery yesterday, i always wanted big lips so i've tried fat injection but was very disapointed because it didn't even last one month. so i decided to go for something permanent even though i think the implants are smaller than the size i want my lips to be, i preffer that over doing injections every 6 months.

so the surgery itself was not easy, i felt pain despite the many shots i got for local anesthesia. after the surgery my lips were HUGE and i was in enormous pain for hours, i tried to sleep but couldn't because of the pain. but eventually i fell asleep and when i woke up the pain was more barable. right now i'm one day after surgery and my lips are very swollen. i will upload pictures later.

1 month after surgery, my lips look great, right...

1 month after surgery, my lips look great, right now they're perfect, so big and sexy, i hope they don't change anymore. i've added another photo.

2 months post op

2 months after surgery:
i LOVE my new lips! totally recommend this surgery

2 months post op

before surgery

dr grigoryants

google

Looking good! Can you feel the implants if you press on your lips? Do you notice them or do your lips feel natural?
thanks. i can feel them only if i press my lips with my fingers but other than that i don't feel them, they feel (and look) natural
Hello. What size did you get? Also I was just wondering if you lost any sensation in your lips? Or if it changed the way you talk? These are my biggest concerns. Thanks.
hi i got the biggest size, and i still wish they were bigger. i haven't lost sensation but i do feel kinda weird if i talk or smile a lot and i think you can hear that in my voice a little, but i'm sure it will pass. it was worth it.
Thanks :) I think I'm going to schedule it.
Who was your doctor? Your lips look great!
thanks, it's dr. grigoryants in glendale

Thank you for sharing your experience so far! I'm looking forward to seeing your photos. Has it been hard to eat and drink?

it's very hard to eat and drink so far, the doctor told me not to chew for the first 48 hours so i'm getting pretty hungry... but at least maybe i'll lose some weight

Haha, smoothies maybe? I think your lips look beautiful!