wow! - Glendale, CA

I have had hormonal acne since i was a teen and it...

I have had hormonal acne since i was a teen and it got increasingly worse in the past 8 months due to stress.I have tried everything honestly to get the cystic hormonal acne under control (topical antibiotics, oral antibiotics, clarinsonic, extremely expensive skin care regimens). Nothing truly worked until i came across Isolaz. I had 3 treatments done in 3 weeks (one each week). The key to Isolaz, for me at least, is patience. After my first treatment i looked like HECK for the whole rest of the day (which my doctor told me I would so I was ok with that). After my 2nd treatment, i still looked bad but after about 6 hours past i noticed i was much less inflamed compared to the previous treatment. And then when i had my 3rd treatment, just a few hours after i noticed SIGNIFICANT change. I had no more cystic nodules on my chin and around my mouth anymore! The next day i woke up and honestly could not believe how much my face had improved over the past 3 weeks! I am truly amazed and so thankful for Isolaz. My family cannot believe the difference!! Just know it has to get worse before it gets better!! It was totally worth it for me! The only cons i have about the treatment would be the cost(SO expensive, but now that i see results, completely worth it) and i had slight bruising on my forehead from the procedure. However i let my doctor know when i went in for the 2nd treatment and was never bruised again! Bottom line, have patience, try it if you can afford it!!

Lantry Laser and Skin Center

So glad it worked for you!! I battle with acne too - ugh, its the worst! Did they say how often you would have to have it redone to maintain the results??