Amazing Doctor! - Glendale, CA

Beverly Hills Dermatologist

I found Dr Mehrabi after seeing his wonderful reviews on yelp. I see why he has great reviews. I came in to see Dr Mehrabi because after struggling with Acne for many years I've become desperate for clear skin. Although my acne isnt terrible now because Ive done a course of accutane. its returning mildly he was patient and heard all my concerns. He took his time with me didnt rush me thru the consult. I was very please and will definitely be returning to see him.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Acne Treatment community.