20 Yr Old, Rhinoplasty ! - Glendale, CA

So far I have just had my consultation with Dr G....

So far I have just had my consultation with Dr G. which very comforting. Since I had been to another doctor I realized I wanted him to for sure be the one to work on my nose. This coming Saturday I have my pre op appointment. I am super nervous but so excited that I am that much more closer to my surgery date which is April 14th.

2 more days!

I'm starting to get a little nervous but I'm so anxious that it is finally here and can't wait to see the outcome. I'm going shopping today to buy all my necessities . Can't wait !!!

Day of surgery

2nd day

I look alive! Cast day removal

Cast is off! IN LOVE

Seriously in love. Cast removal was painless and I know it's going to get better from here

Before side pics

Side by side before/after

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Hi thanks for posting, the results so far look amazing. Please upload some images when you feel comfortable I cant wait to see them :-)
u look great, can u put some b4 pics and update the after, u did something in ur chin or just the nose? hope u easy recovery
Looks beautiful! I just scheduled my surgery with him the other day :) do you mind posting more photos of after surgery to see more of your beautiful results?!
Wow looks great! What did you do for pre and post op for swelling and bruising? Did you take anything?
I really did not do anything besides ice my face the day of the surgery and then just rested.
Looks great! You barely look swollen. Congratulations! I have my surgery with Dr. G next month.
Thank you :)You're going to look awesome! He does amazing work.
You look great! Thanks so much for the review and updates!
Wow your nose looks great already:) I am so happy for you!
how did the cast removal go? ?
Simple and painless. Felt weird but nothing to be scared of. & I love my results so much already
How are you feeling? I can a difference in shape already. So exciting!
I feel fine. It's very very uncomfortable. My eyes have been watering non stop every day so it's irritating but not painful at all. Cast comes off tomorrow I'm so nervous
Yay! Congrats! Remember it may be a little swollen.
I'm excited for you! What is it you don't like about your nose now that you're hoping to have improved?

Please keep us posted on how it all goes! April 14th will be here before you know it.
I don't like the bump from the side view. I dread people taking pictures of me from the side and from the front my nose is too big. Also my nostrils are big so he's going to be fixing all of the above .
What does he go over in the pre-op appointment? Best of luck! My surgery is set for June with Dr. G, just think...by then you'll be 2 months post! :D
The assistant went over what and what you can't do before and after surgery. She's super sweet and dr. G goes over what you want the outcome to be and what he thinks will look best for you. I trust him 100% with my nose. He's so nice and honest that it makes you feel that more confident in him
update update update! hope you're doing okay! i'm so excited already and i have 2 more months.
Thank you! I'm doing fine :) not going to lie the first 3 days are very uncomfortable . Not painful just feels stuffy and you feel like you have to sneeze 24/7 with watery eyes. My cheeks are really swollen but other than only a little bit of bruising . I'll post picture soon :)
Woo! Glad you are well, I hear the first couple days are the worst! What does your post-surgery supply consist of? I need to start prepping!
I pretty much just got good that I can eat. Jello, soup, ice cream. I can eat after the 3rd day but still uncomfortable. But I would recommend pineapple juice. It may or may not help but it's so refreshing. I also recommend those pillows you usually get when going on a flight and that's pretty much it. I used a wash cloth to help me go to sleep to put over my eyes
Excellent, thanks for the tip! Another thing I remember hearing is to stay away from salt because it increases sweling.