My Experience Was an Amazing and Comfortable Experience All the Way Around: LOVE my Results - Glendale, AZ

I was never really comfortable with my smile and...

I was never really comfortable with my smile and always wanted a brighter, larger smile. Dr Wilcox achieved everything I had every wanted in my smile!!

Good for you! Your teeth look fantastic. Love hearing stories of when people were self conscious to smile, and after having something done they feel good about smiling as big as they want to. So happy for you!

Phoenix Cosmetic Dentist

My experience with Dr. Wilcox and staff was absolutely 5 star in every aspect. They made my visits extremely comfortable and I couldn't have asked for better results with my new porcelein veneers!!! I absolutely LOVE them and have received so many compliments on having a beautiful smile..I am so very very pleased with my decision to choose Dr Wilcox. He was very gentle and so very very consciecious with his precision on placing my veneers. He ensured the look was perfect for my facial structure and overall smile! I would definitely recommend Dr Wilcox for your dental care!