I Had a Good Experience with Juvederm in Tear Troughs! - Glendale, AZ

Had 1 syringe of Juvederm for tear trough area in...

Had 1 syringe of Juvederm for tear trough area in March. Dark circles under my eyes almost all gone. Went back a week ago to get another syringe. Happy with the results. One thing though, every time I have been injected I have bruising and lumps for over a week! I think it's worth it though! BY the way I am 31 years old with a lot of wrinkles and bag under my eyes which look a lot better now. Side note, I also did 6 units of botox under the eye area to help with the wrinkles.(3 on each side) Wrinkles are not all gone but there is a huge improvement. I was very skeptical to do Botox under my eyes but happy I did. P.S. For Juvederm, I would only go to a doctor.
Hi Jill the lumps were unfortunately noticeable. No one at work asked about them though. Lol I still have a lump on one side which the nurse at the office said is swelling. I will look into bolsters thanks Scottsdale 1247.
I can understand why the lumps are a downside for you.  That's tough with them in that area bc it can"t be covered w makeup unlike the bruises. They catch all the angles of light.  How intense do you get swelling?  You may want to ask about Belotero which is supposed to be really good for areas like that and other superficial wrinkles/folds without some of the effects of a lot of the common fillers out there, like the blue hue some ppl get.  It will be interesting to see how long you feel the Juve lasts in that area, I feel my body processes it faster than other fillers but everyone is different.  Do you have any photos?

Thanks for sharing.  Where the lumps noticeable with makeup?

Dr. Maltais

I really like my doctor a lot. I really like all of the office staff except one gal that seems like she is not in a good mood ever. Particularily, when I do price matching she acts annoyed by it. Not sure why,,, if they are offering it I am going to take advantage of it! I am a working girl and fork over plenty of money as it is! :)