I Had a Good Experience with Juvederm in Tear Troughs! - Glendale, AZ

Had 1 syringe of Juvederm for tear trough area in...

Had 1 syringe of Juvederm for tear trough area in March. Dark circles under my eyes almost all gone. Went back a week ago to get another syringe. Happy with the results. One thing though, every time I have been injected I have bruising and lumps for over a week! I think it's worth it though! BY the way I am 31 years old with a lot of wrinkles and bag under my eyes which look a lot better now. Side note, I also did 6 units of botox under the eye area to help with the wrinkles.(3 on each side) Wrinkles are not all gone but there is a huge improvement. I was very skeptical to do Botox under my eyes but happy I did. P.S. For Juvederm, I would only go to a doctor.
Dr. Maltais

I really like my doctor a lot. I really like all of the office staff except one gal that seems like she is not in a good mood ever. Particularily, when I do price matching she acts annoyed by it. Not sure why,,, if they are offering it I am going to take advantage of it! I am a working girl and fork over plenty of money as it is! :)