Have Horrible Brown Spots Under My Skin! - Glendale, AZ

I signed up for a series of 5 E Matrix treatments...

I signed up for a series of 5 E Matrix treatments just over a year ago, after visiting their booth at a women's fair. The cost seemed reasonable, $2,100.00, and they included some micro-dermabrasion treatments with the package. This was supposedly a "discounted price". I read the reviews before making the commitment and they seemed mostly positive. The procedure was increasing painful with each treatment (normal, they said), and after the 4th treatment, they asked me if I wanted to sign up for more. The cost, they said, would be $1000.00 for 4 more, less than half what I originally paid. They said the government had "approved" the use of a stronger machine offering better results. I had told them I really didn't see much improvement yet, so I guess this was another attempt to sucker me into more treatments, and money! Now, a year after my last treatment, I'm seeing horrible brown spots under my skin, the exact shape of the tool they use to burn the skin. I have one more treatment left but I have no intention of letting them do more damage. I have no idea what to do about the scarring. I guess I will go to my dermatologist and see what she recommends. Stay away from this product! Even if you try to do your homework, you can end up with really bad results. This has been a costly lesson for me, and I now realize there is no cheap way to eliminate the signs of aging. Do yourself a favor and talk to a dermatologist about the more traditional, and unfortunately, costlier treatments.

I am sorry you had such a bad experience.  I can only imagine how frustrated you are.

Thank you for posting your review.

American Laser

They had a booth at a women's fair I attended.