So Far So Good! - Glendale, AZ

I just got mine done Friday nov 30th I went with...

I just got mine done Friday nov 30th I went with saline smooth round high profile 420cc in the right 450cc in the left since it was always smaller. First 48 were a little rough with soreness and being wrapped up tight. Today I got to take the wrap off and shower feel 50% better than I did yesterday already! Can't wait to go bra shopping. I'm 5'3 about 160 pounds very active, work and teach a ladies bootcamp and run 5ks so despite what the scale says I don't look very big. The size I got compliments my body and I will still be able to run those 5ks I love so much after they heal :).

Post op day 9. Feeling almost back to normal. Did...

Post op day 9. Feeling almost back to normal. Did Christmas decorating this weekend finally. :)
Dr Sharma

Magazine then went for consult in July. Searched for good and bad reviews online as well as checked wit other dr's.

I went in for a consultation with Dr. Sharma over a year ago. I swear when he asked me to go to the next room to change and came back his pupils were very dialated and he kept brushing his nose off with his thumb as if he had just snorted something. He was so unprofessional and his entire office smells like a nursing home, including the reception area. I walked out of there feeling very uneasy and something just told me not to schedule my surgery with him. He may have done a good job on other people but I would rather go to Doctors in Tijuana who offer competetive pricing and are a lot more professional.
Well for me it was quite the opposite experience. Staff is great, he is awesome with pre and post op questions I had, almost too honest which I think was good. And treated me great day of and 2 follow ups since. Very happy still with the whole experience .
Still looking good. Glad youre getting around more. I'm getting a little bit restless. I stopped Vicodin yesterday and started taking Tylenol for pain. Didn't take any for pain today and when I first raise up from pillow no pressure or soreness. I've been watching movies and using computer. I don't go back til Saturday for another checkup. I don't think I can go all week without driving. Guess I need to lay down and take a nap. Girls are doing fine although I bumped my left one going into the bathroom and boyfriend bumped the right one on accident. Gotta get use to my babies. Arms feel much better now not as stiff when reaching. I can't wait to get back to my working out. I usually workout 4-5 times a week and now it's been almost a week since I worked out and I'm antsy. Guess I will look at bras online and wait til the girls settle in before I buy any.
I believe I ventured out driving on day 3, went to Target and then the grocery store. It was tiresome. I teach a boot camp class and was back training the class 12/6 6days post op. I had class last night and was able to do the step ups with the class for about 20% of the time. I plan on doing a 3 mile hike this weekend.... but the push ups, sit ups planks crunches just will have to wait another couple weeks. Don't want to mess up anything with the stitches althoug they actually look really good. Finally peeled the tape off that the Dr had put on, even after showering every day since day 2 they still were staying on. lol you will be back on track in no time. it blows my mind that only 11 days ago I had this done... feeling good!
Omg thank you. There is light at the end of the tunnel. When you're a gym junkie, taking time off feels weird. Your body is use to the routine. Tuesdays are my circuit training days and I got up this morning just doing squats while making my breakfast in the kitchen with no weights. Venturing out today with my mom and hopefully I will be comfy driving tomorrow. Haven't showered the babies just my lower body ( thanks to my shower with the removable head) and iced them for the first time today and I'm feeling great. Glad to know I'm not crazy and somebody out there is eager to get back to the gym.... Slowly but surely.
your results look great. glad your feeling good. I'm 3weeks po with saline hp, how do your breast feel?, some days they feel soft and then other days they feel like day 1 alot of pressure. at times they itch...wtf lol
Hey!! Looking good! How are u feeling? I cant wait for the recovery phase to be over! I still get so sore from time to time :(
Feeling great at work today, and even put up some xmas decorations over the weekend.
You look great!! Where did you get the blue bra from? I love it!!
Ebay. searched no wire sports bra's 38 D. 6 for $25. :) they are great for working out or attempting to at this point lol
Very nice. Congrats. Keep us posted.
Congrats to you.
Thank u!
Congrats ! You look really good. ! Hope your recovery is going well .
8 days since and I feel almost 100% can't wait to lose the stiches
haven't heard from you in awhile -hope you and the girls.are.okay

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I'm glad you're recovering nicely. You'll be back to 5Ks before you know it!

Hey kim, you look good! No Frankenboob...LOL Lucky girl.
Lol thanks! Def no frankenboob:)