53 Yrs. Old I Had a Bottom Lip Implant and an Upper Lip Lift

I love my bottom lip. And totally dislike the...

I love my bottom lip. And totally dislike the outcome of the lip lift. I have been very depressed, wish that I would of just done the bottom lip implant. One side is shorter than the other. To much was cut in the center of my upper lip. They are unbalanced and I look deformed. Dr. sais that my face was not cemetrical there the reason why the lift was crocked. I also posted a picture before the procedure. When I smile my lips look nice but, not otherwise. I am still red under my nose. He has not offered any kind of lasser treatments to help with redness or scar. I went and got lip filler to balance out the uneveness somewhat.
Glendale Plastic Surgeon

At my initial consultation I only wanted a bottom lip implant. Dr. Angelchik suggested if I wanted a upper lip implant it would be better to first do an upper lip lift. With a pencil he lifted the lip and showed me the difference. I agreed that my upper lip was low and thin due to age I was unable to see my top teeth when smiling. Procedure was preformed and as time has gone by my lips are still healing and the outcome has been very nice.

I am sorry to hear about your disaster. I was told these implants are removable....can't you have the top one removed? GOOD LUCK!!
My bottom lip is the implant that I like. It is my lip lift that did not turn out nice.
Oh, I am so sorry to hear that. Thank you for sharing and I hope you find a way to resolve your issue. Drives me nuts how some doctors are doing "All procedures" when they should be sticking only with those they do well. I wish you the best.
Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!
Hi Angie, I feel that my post was done to soon, I should of waited for more healing time. I totaly like the outcome. I feel that I need to delete the post and share a better experience for others to understand the procedure.
Haveyou, I just replied to you via PM. It would be wonderful if you'd update your review here.